The citizens of Guinea are eligible for an electronic visa if they plan a trip to New Zealand, which means that the nationals of Guinea can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa can be incredibly helpful in the application process. You can get your travel document in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea – requirements
One of the first things you need to do is to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. That should not be very hard because iVisa asks for little effort on your part. However, you must be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea – the online application form
There is one last thing for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. Most applicants take about 20 minutes to do it, but if you have concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service does not charge.
For things to be more convenient, iVisa split the form into three simple steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information, some travel details, and passport info. You must also make a decision regarding your application’s processing time. Just remember that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step should not take you long either. You are required to handle the payment and revise your form. It is essential not to have inaccuracies within your application. Your visa will be invalid if that happens.
The third step expects you to provide the supporting documents of your application. iVisa asks that you upload them. When you are done, hit the submit button, and your effort ends there. iVisa will take things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that iVisa can help you get your New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea with minimal effort. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for 18 months since issue, it grants multiple entries, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.