As a Bissau-Guinean, if you want to travel to New Zealand, you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because the citizens of Guinea-Bissau are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in less than 24 hours if you want.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – the requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau are the same as for everyone else. iVisa only asks for the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – the online form
After you realize that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application. It should be an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. It can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one wants you to give your personal information and choose a processing time for your application. Just remember that each option has its own fee, and the faster you want your New Zealand visa, the more you have to pay for it. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step of the application requires you to make the payment and revise your form to make sure that is 100% accurate, while the third step expects you to upload the documents that support your application. After all three steps are complete, you can submit your form, and iVisa will send you your visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau does not imply a lot of effort. The e-visa has a validity period of 18 months, it allows multiple entries, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.