As a Honduran citizen, you are eligible for a New Zealand Visitor Visa whenever you want to travel to New Zealand. As a result, all the nationals of Honduras can apply online for their visa. iVisa puts its services at your disposal so that you can get your travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Honduras – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application form, we recommend that you first put together all that is necessary for a successful application process. iVisa will ask you for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Honduras – the online form
Once you have everything from the list above, you are ready to fill in the application. That should not be difficult for anyone, but if you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form you have to complete is made of three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, but passport info as well. You must also select a processing time which dictates the timeframe in which your New Zealand visa arrives as well as its cost. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and revise your form. It is essential that your application does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa. Prevent that from happening by correcting any errors that your form may include.
The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them one by one. After you are done with that, you can submit your form. iVisa will process it as soon as possible.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Honduras is a piece of cake. iVisa makes sure of that. You will receive a visa that is valid for 18 months since issue, it allows you to enter New Zealand multiple times and it grants you a stay of maximum 9 months.