All Jamaican citizens can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is on the grounds that the nationals of Jamaica are eligible for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours. Read the article to find out how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jamaica – requirements
One of the first things you need to do is to make sure that you have all that is necessary for the online application process. iVisa asks only for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jamaica – processing time and fees
The amount of money you will be charged for your New Zealand visa depends on the processing time you select during the application process. Here are the options iVisa gives you:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
You do not have to worry about having to complete a challenging form because iVisa created a simple application process. Even so, if you need some help with the form, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to give your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. This is also the moment when you have to make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. The second step expects you to cover the payment and revise your form so that it does not include errors; while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. And that is it. Just submit your form and wait.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jamaica online is an easy task. The document remains valid for 18 months since issue, it allows you to enter New Zealand multiple times and you can stay there for a period that cannot exceed 9 months.