The nationals of Jordan can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. This is because as a Jordanian, you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you wish to travel to New Zealand, iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jordan – requirements
Fortunately for all applicants, the New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jordan is not a difficult document to achieve. iVisa will only as for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jordan – the online application form
As soon as you realize that you meet all the requirements, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should prove to be an easy task, but if you need assistance iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge.
The online application form is divided into three simple steps. The first one asks that you input your general information and select a processing time. By making a choice, you agree to the fee you will be charged. You have the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step of the application wants you to cover the payment, as well as to revise your form to make sure that it does not contain mistakes. Otherwise, your New Zealand visa will be invalid.
The third step requires you to provide the documents that support your application. iVisa will expect you to upload whatever is necessary. Once you do that, you can proceed to submit your form, and iVisa will do the rest.
Needless to say, the New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Jordan is incredibly convenient to obtain when you apply with iVisa. The document is valid for 18 months since issue. It grants multiple entries and you can stay as much as 9 months in New Zealand.