As a Kenyan, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Kenya can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help you get the travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kenya – about the requirements
To be able to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, you only need a few documents and some information. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kenya – processing time and fees
The price of your New Zealand Visitor Visa is determined by how fast you want the processing would be. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the most convenient for you:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
What is left for you to do is to fill in the online application form. You should not experience difficulties along the process, but if you have concerns, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The online form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks that you provide your personal information as well as to select a processing time. The second step focuses on payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver the visa in the timeframe you selected.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kenya is not a difficult thing to do. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for not more than 9 months.