As an I-Kiribati, you have access to an electronic visa is you plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, all the citizens of Kiribati can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you want, iVisa can provide assistance with the online application process. The information below should be of help.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kiribati – requirements
The first thing that you must do is to make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. Lucky for you, you do not need much. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kiribati – the online form
What you have to do next is to fill in the online application. The form is easy to comprehend, but if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application is split into three steps for your convenience. The first one requires you to provide your personal information and some details about your trip. You are also expected to select a processing time for your application, a factor that establishes the price of your New Zealand Visitor Visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step asks for your payment details, and you must review your form. You need to make sure that your application is error-free. You cannot make any corrections once your form reaches the processing stage, and mistakes will render your visa invalid.
The third step focuses on supporting documents; iVisa will ask you to upload whatever is necessary. Once you are done with this step as well, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kiribati is not a demanding process. You should be done in about 20 minutes. The e-visa is valid for 18 months and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.