The citizens of Kyrgyzstan can no apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is on the grounds that Kyrgyz nationals are eligible for an electronic visa is they want to travel to New Zealand. For a short and smooth application process, you can use the services rendered by iVisa.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the online application process
To obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan, you need to through an application process. However, that should not prove to be difficult for anyone. The first thing you need to do is to ensure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. Here is a list of what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
The next step would be for you to fill in the application form. If you have some questions about it or concerns, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application happens in three stages. The first one wants you to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport info. You need to also select a processing time for your application, but remember that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second stage consists of payment and revision. You need to make sure that the information you provide in the application form is 100% accurate and there are no typos. Mistakes will render your visa invalid.
The last stage is the moment in which iVisa requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan with iVisa is a piece of cake. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and you are granted a 9-month stay in New Zealand. The visa ensures multiple entries.