The citizens of Laos have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online because as a Laos national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you plan a trip to New Zealand. What you should know is that iVisa provides a short and straightforward online application process so that you can get the travel document in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Laos – requirements
One of the first things you need to do is to make sure that you have all the required documents and information at hand. That ensures a smooth application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Laos – the online application form
Once you notice that you fulfill all the requirements, you can fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form you need to complete consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary as well. Also, you must select a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step of the form wants you to insert the payment details and revise your form. You need to search and correct possible inaccuracies. If you make a single typo, your visa will be invalid. Avoid that by carefully reading your application before moving on.
The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are finished, just click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Laos with iVisa is a smooth and short process. Your visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.