The nationals of Lebanon can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because Lebanese citizens are eligible for an electronic visa. To get one, you can use the services rendered by iVisa. It can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – requirements
You cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you cannot fulfill all the requirements. Lucky for you, the list is not very long, and you may have some of the required documents already. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – the application form
Once you gather all the items on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That is generally an easy task, but if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service does not charge.
The form you need to go over has three simple steps. The first one needs your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. You must also choose a processing time option for your application. Keep in mind that the choice you make determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
During the second step, all you have to do is to make the payment and review your form. It is essential that your application contains information that is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa.
The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your application. iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, iVisa guarantees an easy application process for the New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lebanon. The electronic visa is valid for 18 months since issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.