The citizens of Lesotho can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. As a Mosotho national, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you go to New Zealand, and iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours. Below you will find the instructions on how to do that.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lesotho – what is required of you
Before you fill in the application form, you need to ensure that you can provide all that is necessary for a successful application process. Lucky for you, the list is not very long, and the items on it are easy to achieve. You will need to provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lesotho – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Lesotho is the same as for any other nationality. But it can be different depending on the processing time you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
There is one other thing you need to do to get your visa, and that is to fill in the application form. It is an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form happens in three phases. The first phase wants you to insert your personal information, as well as details about your passport and your trip. This is also the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. The second phase focuses on payment and revision, while the third covers the supporting documents. When you are done, just submit your form, and iVisa will take all necessary steps to move forward.
What you need to remember from all this is that iVisa provides a simple application process so that the citizens of Lesotho can easily get a New Zealand Visitor Visa. You will receive a visa that is valid for 18 months since issue and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.