According to the visa policy of New Zealand, the citizens of Liberia are eligible for an electronic visa when they wish to travel to New Zealand. As a result, Liberian nationals can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help with the online application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Liberia – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application, you need to make sure that you are able to provide whatever is necessary for a successful application process. iVisa will ask you the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Liberia – processing time and fees
You should know that the cost of a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Liberia is determined by how fast you want your visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
As soon as you notice that you meet all the requirements, you are free to fill in the application form. In case you need some assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks that you provide your personal information, as well as passport info and some details about your trip. At this point, you must also handle the processing time part. The second step requires you that you cover the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any mistakes; while the third expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are finished, just submit your form, and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Liberia with iVisa is quite straightforward. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.