The citizens of Libya have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Libyan national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get the document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Libya – requirements
For you to be able to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Libya, you need to ensure that you can provide all the required documents and information. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Libya – the online form
As soon as you notice that you fulfill all the requirements, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should not prove to be a difficult task, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides customer support 24/7.
The form you need to complete has three steps. The first one asks that you provide your basic information and choose a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, and the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will send you your travel document in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Libya is easy when you use iVisa’s services. The document is valid for 18 months since issue and you can spend a period of up to 9 months in New Zealand.