The citizens of Madagascar have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. The reason for that is the as a Malagasy national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you plan a trip to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get in a little under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements for a successful application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. iVisa will ask for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – the online form
After you put together all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application. The process is short and straightforward, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form is divided into three stages. The first one wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, travel details, and passport information. You must also select a processing time, an action that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second stage requires you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain inaccurate information. That would render your visa invalid, and you would have to repeat the application process.
The last stage is the moment in which iVisa will ask you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Madagascar is an accessible process. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since issue and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.