The citizens of Malawi now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. As a Malawian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you get it. Using iVisa’s services, you can have your travel document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Malawi – requirements
To be able to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, you need to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. Lucky for you, the list is relatively short, and none of the items on it are difficult to achieve. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Malawi – processing time and fees
The fees for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Malawi is the same as for everyone else. However, keep in mind that it depends on how soon you want your application to be processed. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
After you make sure that you have everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It is not complicated, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge.
The form is divided into three steps. The first one covers the general information and asks you to select a processing time for your application. The second requires you to make the payment and review your form in case there are mistakes, and the third step expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After all that is completed, you can submit your form and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, the online process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Malawi is quite convenient. The e-visa has a validity period of 18 months since the date of issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.