As a citizen of Mali, you qualify for an electronic visa if you want to travel to New Zealand, which means that you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa provides a smooth application process so that you can get the document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mali – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mali are the same as for every other nationality. You need to put together some documents and information so that iVisa can get the process started. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mali – the contents of the application
The next step implies an application form. You need to fill it in. It should be an easy job, but if you have concerns, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three stages. The first one asks for your personal information, passport, and some travel details. You must also select a processing time for your application, but keep in mind that each option has its own fee. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second stage requires you to cover the payment and to review your application so that it does not contain mistakes. It is essential that the information you provide is 100% correct. Otherwise, you will get an invalid New Zealand visa.
The last stage is the point at which you must upload the documents that support your application. As soon as that is finished, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will do its job.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mali is almost effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months per entry.