The citizens of Mauritania, among many other nationalities from all around the world, are eligible for an electronic visa if they plan a trip to New Zealand. It means that they can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. If you have such plans, iVisa can help you get your visa in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mauritania – requirements
If there is one thing for sure, it is that fulfilling the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa is not difficult. Below, you will find a list of the document and information iVisa needs from you during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do, so will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mauritania – the online form
As soon as you notice that you are in possession of all the items above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It is generally considered an easy task, but if you are in need of assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form you need to fill in has three steps. The first one is simple. All you have to do is provide some general information and select a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that your choice established the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. Here is what you will choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours, and you must pay $265.
The second step should take you even less time. You need to insert your payment details and review your form. We cannot stress enough the importance of having a 100% accurate application. If errors are omitted, your visa will be invalid.
Lastly, the third step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will let you know how to upload them. Once that is done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver your visa in the timeframe you selected before.
Surely, we can all agree that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mauritania does not involve much effort on your part. The e-visa has a validity period of 18 months since the issuance date, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.