As a Micronesia, you can now apply for a New Zealand Visitor visa online. If you want, iVisa can help you get your travel document in under 24 hours. All you have to do is read the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements. iVisa does not ask you for much. In fact, you only need to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand Visitor Visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three choices so that you go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
The application form created by Visa is designed to be completed in about 20 minutes. However, if you have concerns, you are free to contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application consists of three steps. The first one wants your personal information and for you to select a processing time. The second requires you to make the payment and review your form, while the third asks for the supporting documents of your application. After that, all you must do is submit your form and wait for iVisa to do its job.
All things considered, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Micronesia is easy when you have iVisa as your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.