The citizens of Moldova now have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because as a Moldovan, you qualify for an electronic visa. If you plan a trip to New Zealand anytime soon, iVisa can help you get your visa in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Moldova – what are the requirements?
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Moldova are the same as for the rest of eligible nationalities. Even so, the list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the things on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Moldova – the application form
What you need to know is that iVisa created a simple application process, and if you have some questions or concerns when you fill in the application, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will see that iVisa split the form into three stages. The first one handles all your personal information, but it also asks that you select a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second stage requires you to insert the payment details, but you must also review your form and make sure that the information within it is 100% accurate. It is essential that mistakes are not present.
The last stage asks that you provide the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. After you do that, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Moldova is a piece of cake if you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you get is valid for 18 months, and you can stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months per entry.