As a Montenegrin national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever want to travel to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Montenegro can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online, and iVisa can help with the online application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – the requirements
One of the first things on your to-do list should concern the requirements. iVisa does not ask for much, and surely you already have some of the items on the list. With that being said, here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – the online form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. It should not be a challenging task, but just in case you need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal a fantastic customer support service. It is available non-stop and free of charge.
What you will notice is that iVisa broke down the application into three steps for your convenience. The first one requires you to input some general information about yourself and your trip to New Zealand. It also asks that you select a processing time for your application, decision which affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step should take even less time. You need to cover the payment and review your form. It is important that you read the application and make sure that all the information it contains is 100% correct. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are finished with that as well, you can proceed to submit the application and let iVisa do its job.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Montenegro with iVisa is almost effortless. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period of up to 9 months.