We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
According to New Zealand’s visa policy, the citizens of Morocco can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Moroccan, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you ever plan a trip to New Zealand, if you want some help to apply, iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Morocco – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application form, you need to put together a series of documents and information so that the process can go smoothly. Here is a list of everything you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Morocco – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand visa depends on how soon you need it. The faster you want the processing to go, the more you will be charged. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The contents of the application form
As soon as you gather all the items on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application. It should prove to be an easy task, but in case you need some assistance, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support. The service is free of charge.
The form we are talking about consists of three simple steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information in the designated fields, as well as to provide some passport and travel details. You must also select the desired processing time at this point. The second step is about payment and revision, and the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are finished, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will process it as per your request.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Morocco is an easy task when you apply with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 18 months since the issue date and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.