As a Mozambican, you are entitled to an electronic visa if you plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Mozambique can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process. All you have to do is to follow the instructions below, and you will get the document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique – the requirements
What you will love about the online application process is that the list of requirements is not very long and that most of the items on it are easy to achieve. Here is what you need to provide iVisa with to get the process started:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique – processing time and fees
The cost of a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique is the same as for anyone else. It is not a fixed price, but it depends on the timeframe in which you want your application processed. iVisa came up with three excellent options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form – what does it include?
The application form created by iVisa should not give you any headaches. That is because it is short and straightforward. However, if you have questions or concerns, you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7 at no charge.
The form in question is broken down into three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and the trip, but it also requires you to make your decision as far as the processing time goes. The second step asks you to cover the payment and review your form to make sure it contains only accurate information, and the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will get the process going.
All you need to remember from all this is that iVisa makes the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mozambique incredibly convenient. You will receive a visa that is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.