Burmese citizens, among many other nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa when they plan a trip to New Zealand. Consequently, the citizens of Myanmar can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa as well. iVisa can prove to be of help with the online application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Myanmar – the requirements
When you apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, you do not have to worry about the requirements since the list is not very long, and some of the items on it may already be in your possession. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Myanmar – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application. The form is designed to take minimal effort, but if you have issues with it, you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service bears no charge.
For your convenience, iVisa divided the application form into three steps. Step number one requires you to provide your personal information and some details about your trip. You must also select a processing time, an action that affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
Step number two wants you to cover the payment, but you need to review your form as well. It is crucial that the contents of your application are 100% accurate so that you do not end up with an invalid visa.
Step number three is merely asking for the documents that support the information within your form. You must upload them as iVisa tells you. After you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Myanmar is incredibly easy. The electronic visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months.