As stated by the visa policy of New Zealand, the citizens of Namibia can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. The reason behind it is that as a Namibian national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever want to travel to New Zealand. If you wish, iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Namibia – what are the requirements?
Before you do anything else, you must ensure that you have everything that is necessary for a successful and smooth application process. For that to happen, you need to be able to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Namibia – processing time and fees
Before we move on to the contents of the application form, we would like to disclose the possible fees you will be charged for your New Zealand visa. We should start by saying that the cost of your travel document depends on which processing time option you choose during the application process. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The online application form
iVisa gives you a simple and straightforward application form. It usually takes people about20 minutes to complete, but if you need help along the way, iVisa has a fantastic customer support service that is reachable 24/7 with no charge.
The application form is divided down into three easy steps. During the first one, you need to provide your personal information and some details regarding your trip. This is also the moment when you must choose a processing time. The second step wants you to handle the payment and review the form, and the third asks that you upload the supporting documents. After all the steps are complete, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
Surely, we can all agree that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Namibia is a simple task when you apply with iVisa. The document is valid for no more than 18 months from the date of issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months per entry.