As stated by the visa policy of New Zealand, the citizens of Nauru have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because as a Nauruan, you qualify for an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. As far as that is concerned, iVisa can be of tremendous help. Stick around to learn how to get your travel document in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nauru – requirements
What you need to do first is to make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements for an online application process. iVisa will ask you for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nauru – the application form
Now that you have everything that is necessary for a successful application process, there is one last thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application. The form you are given to complete is simple, but in case you need some help, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through. The first one asks for your general information and some details regarding your trip to New Zealand. You must also make a choice as far as the processing time is regarded, something that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step needs you to cover the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any errors, and the third requires you to upload the necessary documentation that supports your application. As soon as you are over, you can simply submit your application, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nauru is not a difficult task when you use iVisa as your visa service. You receive a document that is valid for 18 months and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.