As many other nationalities, the citizens of Pakistan can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. Since as a Pakistani national you qualify for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you get your travel document in less than 24 hours. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Pakistan are the same as for any other eligible nationality. To start the online application process, you need to make sure that you have the following at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – it is preferable that the picture was taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – the online form
As soon as you notice that you are able to provide all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application process. It should not take you more than 20 minutes because it is that easy, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
The form you need to go over is broken down into three steps. The first one asks that you give your personal information as well as some details about your trip and passport. You have to select a processing time as well, but keep in mind that your selection determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any mistakes, while the third requires you to provide the supporting documentation of your application. iVisa will want you to upload what is necessary. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take things from there.
The important thing to remember from all this is that the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Pakistan is incredibly convenient with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.