The nationals of Palau can now apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. As a Palauan citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan a trip to New Zealand, in which case iVisa can help you get it. Stick around to learn how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Palau – the requirements
The online application process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Palau is not very demanding, but you still need to put together a few things so that Visa can get the process started. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Palau – the application form
After you gather all of the above, the next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. That should prove to be an easy task for all applicants. However, if you are having trouble with the form, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7. Do not hesitate to contact us.
For the process to be simpler, iVisa broke down the application form into three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is to provide your personal information and select a processing time. Keep in mind that the latter has something to do with how much money you spend on your New Zealand visa. You are given three processing time options:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step is a bit easier. All you have to do is cover the payment and review your form. You must make sure that your application is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa.
Last but not least, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest. The bottom line is that applying for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Palau is easy, and iVisa certainly makes things more convenient for you. You will receive a visa that is valid for 18 months since issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period of up to 9 months.