As stated by the visa policy of New Zealand, the citizens of Panama are eligible for an electronic visa. Consequently, as a Panamanian national, you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Panama – requirements
The number one concern at the beginning of the application process is that you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – it is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Panama – the online application
The number two concern is the application form itself. However, iVisa created a short and straightforward application so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes on it. Nevertheless, if you need some help, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
You will see that the form is divided into three steps. The first one concerns the personal information of the applicant, but you also need to select a processing time. Keep in mind that the faster you want your New Zealand visa, the more you have to pay for it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step of the application requires you to insert the payment details for it to go through, but you also need to do a quick review of your form to ensure that all the information within it is 100% correct. The last step wants you to upload the supporting documents of your application. After the three steps are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will do its job.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Panama is not a challenging task. The e-visa you get remains valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.