As a Paraguayan national, you qualify for an electronic visa when you plan to travel to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Paraguay can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. In case you need the document, iVisa can help you obtain it in under 24 hours. This article will teach you how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – requirements
The first thing on your checklist should concern the requirements. You need to make sure that you have whatever is necessary for the online application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. Here is what iVisa will ask for:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your New Zealand visa depends on how fast you need or want it. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that the most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The contents of the application form
You need to access the application page to see how the form looks like. However, what we can tell you is that it will take you about 20 minutes to complete, and iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 should you need some help.
To get a clearer picture, the first step asks that you provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. The second consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are done, submit the form and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Paraguay is not a challenging task. iVisa can be of help. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.