According to the visa policy of New Zealand, as a Peruvian, you can obtain an electronic visa if you travel to New Zealand. It means that the citizens of Peru can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you use the services rendered by iVisa, you can get it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Peru – requirements
Before you take any other step, you should make sure that you have access to everything that is necessary for the online application process. Luckily, the New Zealand visa is not demanding, and you only need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – it is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Peru – the online form
If you notice that you have everything you need, you can move forward with the process and fill in the application form. It should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete it, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 should you need some assistance.
The form you need to complete consists of three simple steps. Step number one asks for some general information about yourself and your trip, but it also requires you to select a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that your decision affects the cost of the New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and carefully review your form, while the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take things further.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Peru is not a difficult task when you apply with iVisa. You will receive an e-visa that maintains its validity for 18 months since issue and it grants multiple entries. Also, it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.