Just like many other nationalities, the citizens of Russia can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Russian, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you achieve it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Russia – what you need
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Russia are the same as for everyone else. You need to provide some documents and information so that iVisa can get the process started. You must have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Russia – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand visa is determined by a single factor, and that is the processing time you select during the application process. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can choose the one that suits your needs best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The online application form
There is one last thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application form. If you have any difficulties along the process, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to complete has three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, and it asks that you select a processing time. The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form, while the third step requires you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. Once you are finished, you can click the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember from all this is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Russia with iVisa is incredibly accessible. The e-visa that is issued is valid for 18 months and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.