According to New Zealand’s visa policy, the citizens of Rwanda have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can be of help with the online application process so that you can get the e-visa in as little as 18 hours. Stick around to learn how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Rwanda – the requirements
The first thing that you must think about is the requirements. You need to make sure that you can fulfill them all. However, you should know that the New Zealand Visitor Visa does not require documentation that is difficult to achieve. In fact, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Rwanda – the online application
Once you have all of the above in your possession, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete it, but if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form we are talking about has three steps. The first step asks that you insert your personal information, passport info, and some details about your trip. You need to also select a processing time for your application, something that establishes the price of your New Zealand visa. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step is even simpler. You need to handle the payment and review your form so that you can make sure of your information’s accuracy. The third step, on the other hand, requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that too, you can submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
What is important to know is that iVisa makes the application process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Rwanda as convenient as possible. The document is valid for 18 months since the issue date and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.