As stated by the visa policy of New Zealand, the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis are eligible for an electronic visa if they want to travel to New Zealand, in which case you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help you with that.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – requirements
Before you need to think about anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful online application process. Lucky for you, iVisa does not ask for much. In fact, here is a list of what you need to provide:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want your application to be processed. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
What is the online application form about?
The application form created by iVisa is designed in such a way so that you can be done with it in 20 minutes or less. However, if you have questions or concerns, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you need to complete consists of three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is provide your general information and select one of the processing time options mentioned above. The second step asks that you make the payment and review your form, while the third focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload them. After you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the timeframe you selected. It is as simple as that.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis requires minimal effort on your part. The document you receive has a validity of 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.