The nationals of Samoa are, according to New Zealand’s visa policy, eligible for an electronic visa, which means that as a Samoan, you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. The application process is straightforward, and iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Samoa – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Samoa are the same as for anyone else. Before you move on to the application form, you should make sure that you have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Samoa – processing time and fees
You do not have to worry about the cost of your New Zealand visa because iVisa always has and always will practice competitive prices. However, you should know that the amount you spend on your visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The application form
After you realize that you have everything you need, you can move forward and fill in the application form. It is an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You should know that the form you must complete has three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, as well as some details about your trip and passport info. This is also the moment when you must choose a processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third step wants you to upload some documents that support your application. When you are done, just hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Samoa is a piece of cake these days. The document you get is valid for 18 months and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.