Like all the other nationalities, the citizens of Senegal have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. As it happens, being a Senegalese national means that you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get it in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Senegal – requirements
What you need to do first is to ensure that you fulfill all the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That should not be tricky, and you may already have some of the things you need. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Senegal – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa provides you with three choices so that you can opt for the one that suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The online application form
As soon as you notice that you have all that is necessary for the application process, you can move on and fill in the application. The form is short. It should take you 20 minutes or less to complete. Even so, if you have questions, you can reach iVisa’s support service via phone or online chat 24/7.
What you will see is that the form consists of three steps. During the first one, you are expected to give your personal information, as well as some details about your trip to New Zealand and your passport. It is at this point that you must select a processing time for your application. Then, during the second step, you need to make the payment and look over your form to make sure that it does not contain errors. Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you finish, all you can do is submit your form and let iVisa do its job.
What you need to keep in mind is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Senegal is an easy job when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you are given is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for as much as 9 months.