As stated by the visa policy of New Zealand, Serbian citizens have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because the nationals of Serbia qualify for an electronic visa if they want to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can facilitate the online application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Serbia – requirements
What we recommend is that before you start to fill in the application, you should put together all the required documents and information. That ensures a smoother process. With that being said, you will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Serbia – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we are going to talk about the application form you need to fill in to get your New Zealand visa. But just in case that you have questions or concerns, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to complete is broken down into three steps. The first one covers the basics. You need to insert your personal information, some passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. This is also the moment when iVisa asks that you select a processing time. Just remember that your choice determines the cost of your visa. Here is what you can choose from:
Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step focuses on payment and revision. You need to make sure that your form contains only accurate information. And lastly, step number three requires you to provide your application’s supporting documents. You must upload them as iVisa instructs you to. After you finish, just submit the application and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Serbia is an easy task when you apply with iVisa. Your visa remains valid for 18 months since issue and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.