Just like many other nationalities, the citizens of Sierra Leone can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. Seeing that as a Sierra Leonean you are eligible for an e-visa, iVisa can help you with the online application process. You can get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone – requirements
You cannot begin the online application process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone without making sure that you can fulfill all the requirements. Lucky for you, they are not hard to meet. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone – the online form
After you realize that you are able to provide all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It is an easy task overall, but if you need help, you should be aware of the fact that iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 at no charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one asks for your personal information, but it also makes you select a processing time. Just bear in mind that what you choose determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
Moving on to step number two, you need to cover the payment, but review your form as well. We cannot stress the importance of an accurate application. A simple typo can render your visa invalid, in which case you need to repeat the process.
Lastly, the third step expects you to provide all the documents that support your application. iVisa will need you to upload them. And that concludes your application process. Just click on the submit button and you are done.
Surely, we can agree that the process of obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone is close to effortless with iVisa. The electronic visa is linked to your passport, it is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot go over 9 months per entry.