As a Somali, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you travel to New Zealand, which means that the citizens of Somalia can obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. The online application process is simple, and iVisa can help you get the document in under 24 hours if that is what you want.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Somalia – about the requirements
First things first, you need to make sure that you are able to provide iVisa with everything that is necessary for a successful application process. That should not be very hard. In fact, here is what you are required to have at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Somalia – the contents of the application form
The next thing you have to do is to handle the application form. It is an easy task to complete, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and is free of charge. You need to go through three steps. The first one is simple. You must provide your general information and select a processing time. As for the latter aspect, iVisa gives you three choices so that you can choose the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step needs your utmost attention. That is the moment when you cover the payment and review your form. It is essential that your application contains information that is 100% correct. The third step concerns the documents that support your application. iVisa will give you some instruction as to how to upload them. When you finish that task as well, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take things further.
All things considered, we believe that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Somalia requires minimal effort on your part. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since the issue date and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.