Are you planning a trip to New Zealand? Then you should know that as a Saint Vincentian, you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines – requirements
For a smoother application process, we recommend that applicants put together all the document and information necessary for the process before accessing the application page. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines – processing and fees
The amount you spend on your New Zealand visa is established by how soon you want it. iVisa puts at your disposal three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The online application form
Now that you have almost all the details, we would like to disclose some information about the application form itself. It is a short and straightforward task to complete, but just in case you need help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 at no charge.
You need to go through three steps. During the first one, you need to provide general information about the applicant and the trip. This is also the moment when you need to select a processing time. The second step covers the payment and the review, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documentation of your application. When you are finished, you can proceed to click the submit button. iVisa will take matters further.
What you need to understand is that using iVisa’s services to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines will make things easier for you. The document in question is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows its holder to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.