As a Surinamese, you qualify for an e-visa if you are planning a trip to New Zealand. Consequently, the citizens of Suriname can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process, and you can get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Suriname – what are the requirements?
So that the application process can go smoother, we recommend that you first take care of the requirements and then move on to the application form itself. However, they are relatively easy to fulfill. Here is a list of what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the online application form
After you make sure that you are in possession of all of the above, you can proceed to the application form. It should be an easy task for all applicants, but just in case you need assistance, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It can be reached non-stop and is free of charge.
The form in question has three steps. The first one wants you to give general information about yourself and your trip. It also asks that you select a processing time, an action that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it does not contain any mistakes. The third step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you on how to upload them. As soon as you are done, the only thing left for you to do is to submit your application. iVisa will take care of the rest.
Undoubtedly, the online process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Suriname is almost effortless with iVisa. The document you receive via e-mail is linked to your passport electronically. It is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.