The citizens of Swaziland, a country whose name was changed to Eswatini in 2018, can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is on the grounds that as a Swazi national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you are planning a trip to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get it in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Swaziland – about the requirements
Before you start to fill in the application form, it is best if you make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements. Below, you will find a list of the documents and information you need for the online application process, and we believe that they are all easy to achieve. The list contains the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Swaziland – the online form
If you have all of the above at hand, you are ready to fill in the application. It should take you about 20 minutes, but in case you have concerns, iVisa puts at your disposal its customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7 and it is free of charge.
You will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one covers the general information about yourself and your travels. You also need to select one of the processing time options iVisa puts at your disposal. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours, and you must pay $265.
The second step takes even less time. You need to make the payment and review your form to make sure it does not include errors. The third step is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the documents that support your application. After you finish doing that, you can click the submit button. iVisa will deliver the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) could not be more accessible. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue and it allows you to spend up to 9 months per entry in New Zealand.