Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Syria qualify for an electronic visa whenever they plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, as a Syrian national, you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. With iVisa, you can get the travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Syria – requirements
The online application process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa is not very demanding. You need, however, to be able to provide some documents and information so that iVisa can get the process started. They are as follows:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Syria – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list would be to fill in the application. It is a reasonably easy task for most applicants, but just in case you have questions or concern, iVisa puts at your disposal its support service. It is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that the application happens in three stages. During the first one, all that you have to do is provide your basic information and select a processing time. Keep in mind that the option you choose establishes the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second stage requires that you cover the payment and review your form. It is crucial that you read it carefully and make sure that it does not contain any errors. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid and you need to repeat the application process.
The last stage consists of documents upload. iVisa will ask you to upload the documentation that supports your application. As soon as you are through, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take things further.
What you need to remember is that iVisa can really help you get your New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Syria. It is almost effortless. The document you get has a validity period of 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.