As a Tajikistani national, when you travel to New Zealand, you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because the citizens of Tajikistan qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process and you can get the e-visa in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan – requirements
What you should do before you access the application page is put together the documents and information that are required for the process. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan – the online application form
After you make sure that you fulfill all the requirements above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties along the way, but if you have questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
What you will notice is that iVisa’s form consists of three steps. The first one asks that you provide some information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. You are presented with three options and each of them has a different fee. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step requires you to insert your payment details for it to go through but you also need to read your form carefully so that there are no mistakes in it. The revision is more important than you think. Errors lead to invalid visas.
The last step is the point at which iVisa asks that you provide the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. Once you do that, you are done. iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan with iVisa is almost effortless. The e-visa remains valid for 18 months since it is issued and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.