IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT ISSUING THE NEW ZEALAND ETA YET, BUT WE WILL OFFER IT VERY SOON. KEEP EXPLORING OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
As a Tanzanian citizen, you will be allowed to get an e-Visa if you decide to travel to New Zealand in the future. Therefore, the nationals of Tanzania will be able to apply online for a New Zealand ETA. All you have to do is use the services provided by iVisa, and you will get your travel document by completing a few steps.
But as we said before, this will be available in the future. You still have to go to an embassy by now if you want to travel to New Zealand because you need a consular visa.
Learn more about the upcoming New Zealand ETA by reading the information in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I'm from Tanzania, do I need a visa to enter New Zealand?
Yes, if you're from Tanzania then you have to apply for a visa. However, you can only obtain a Consular Tourist Visa by now.
As we stated before, iVisa is not giving the New Zealand ETA yet, but you can check your eligibility for other e-Visas on this page.
It's easy to use the *iVisa's Visa Checker, all you have to do is to select your nationality and also the country of destination in the drop-down menu. This way, you'll perceive the information immediately.
How long can I stay in New Zealand if I'm a citizen of Tanzania?
You can stay in New Zealand for 90 days Per Entry.
What are the requirements for the New Zealand ETA?
To be able to go through the online application process, you need to ensure that you have everything required. By that, we mean that you need to fulfill a series of requirements. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Valid Passport – Every foreign citizen who wants to receive a New Zealand ETA must obtain a passport that keeps its validity for at least 3 months from the possible flying date from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – You need to make sure that the picture follows all the required guidelines.
- Itinerary of your plans in New Zealand – For this, you have to compile a paper that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – You can use a hotel booking verification. Another kind of reservation could work too. Even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip is a great idea.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of work
- Means of payment – iVisa enables you to pay with more than one method. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal account.
- E-mail address – You obtain your ETA via e-mail and it is electronically linked to your passport so you need to provide a valid email address.
How long is the New Zealand ETA valid for Tanzanian Citizens?
If you're from Tanzania, your ETA will expire 2 years after issued and it'll give you Multiple Entry.
What are the fees and processing times for the New Zealand ETA?
The price you have to pay for your New Zealand ETA will vary depending on how fast you want to receive this document. That's why it is so important to be sure about the processing time you choose during the online process. iVisa offers you the following options:
- Standard processing – You'll obtain your New Zealand ETA in 24 hours, and you have to pay USD 57.00
- Rush processing – You'll just need to wait 4 hours, but you'll have to pay more. The total price will be USD 77.00.
- Super Rush processing – By selecting this alternative you only need to wait 30 minutes for your online form. However, this is the most expensive option, so you'll have to pay USD 97.00.
How can I apply for the New Zealand ETA?
Once you make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements, you can move forward and fill in the application form. Most people take approximately 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you have trouble along the way, you can reach iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form is broken down into three simple steps:
The first one asks for your personal information and wants you to select a processing time for your application. You are given three choices so that you can go for the one that suits you best.
The second step is easy enough as well. You must make the payment and review your form so that it does not include mistakes that may invalidate your visa.
Lastly, the third step requires you to give the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will instruct you as to how can you do that. When you are finished, all you can do is submit the form and wait.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Tanzania involves very little effort on your part.
Do I need a New Zealand Visa if I'm in the International transit lounge?
Yes, you still need to apply for a visa in this circumstance. We recommend you contact the embassy to receive more information.
How does the New Zealand ETA look like?
Where can I read more information about the New Zealand ETA?
Don't worry too much if you still have questions or doubts in mind about the upcoming New Zealand ETA, you can contact iVisa’s customer service center for assistance. The service can be contacted via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is free.
Or you can read more about the New Zealand ETA by clicking this link if you prefer to avoid any phone call or chat.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT ISSUING THE NEW ZEALAND ETA YET, BUT WE WILL LAUNCH IT VERY SOON. KEEP EXPLORING OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION