The citizens of TFYR Macedonia are among the many nationalities who are eligible for an electronic visa for New Zealand. It means that as a Macedonian, you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can facilitate the process for you.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – requirements
One of the first things you need to do before you apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa is to put together a series of required documents and information. iVisa will ask you the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – the online form
Once you put together the documents and the information listed above, you can consider yourself ready to fill in the application. The form is quite straightforward, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa puts at your disposal a customer support service that is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa split the application form into three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is to provide some information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the price of your New Zealand e-visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form so that you can eliminate potential errors, while the third step expects you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will send you the visa in the timeframe you selected.
What you need to remember is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia is an easy task when you apply with iVisa. The document you are sent has a validity period of 18 months since the date of issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.