The nationals of the Central African Republic have access to a New Zealand Visitor visa online. The reason is that as a Central African, you qualify for an electronic visa when you wish to travel to New Zealand. If that is your plan, iVisa can help you with the online application process. You only need to follow a simple set of instructions.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic are easy to meet. You most likely already have what you need for a successful application process. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
The online application form
After you put together the requirements listed above, feel free to fill in the application. The form is quite simple, but if you have trouble along the way, iVisa has excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form is broken down into three steps. The first one wants you to insert your personal information, a few travel details, and some passport information. You are also asked to choose a processing time for your application. Ber in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visitor visa. iVisa gives you three excellent options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your [New Zealand visa] is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
Step number two wants you to do two things: cover the payment and revise your application. The latter is often underestimated, but that is wrong. Mistakes will invalidate your New Zealand visa, and if that happens, you need to repeat the process. Do the right thing and review your form before moving on.
The last step is the moment when iVisa requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you are finished with this as well, you can submit your form. iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
What is important to remember is that getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic is easy with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 18 months since issue, and you are allowed to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.