The nationals of the Dominican Republic can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. As a Dominican, you qualify for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you obtain it in under 24 hours. Read the information below to learn how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – requirements
Before you start the application process, we recommend that you put together everything that you are required to provide. That ensures a smoother experience. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – the form
There is one more thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, and you should not experience any difficulties along the way. Nevertheless, if you do, you can reach to iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The form is divided into three simple steps. The first one focuses on your personal information, but it also asks you to select a processing time for your application. What you select determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
Once step one is done, you can move on to step two. This time, all you have to do is cover the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any inaccuracies. You cannot make corrections after your form reaches processing, so make sure you read it carefully before you submit it.
The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are through with that as well, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The essential thing to remember from all this is that obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa with the help of iVisa is incredibly convenient. Your effort is minimal. The document you receive has a validity period of 18 months since issue, and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.