The nationals of Gambia can now apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is on the grounds that as a Gambian, you are eligible for an electronic visa is you plan a trip to New Zealand. If you employ the services of iVisa, you can have it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Gambia – requirements
The conditions for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Gambia are nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, you may already have some of the items you need. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Gambia – processing time and fees
How much you will be charged for your New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The content of the online application form
The application form created by iVisa is designed to be completed in 20 minutes or less. However, if you need some help along the way, you can reach to iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form has three steps. The first one covers the general information about yourself and your trip, as well as the processing time selection. The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. After you are finished with all three steps, you can click the submit button, and iVisa will give you your visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Gambia is not challenging at all. iVisa makes sure of that. The e-visa is valid for 18 months, and you can stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.