As a citizen of the Marshall Islands, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you want to travel to New Zealand, which means that you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa provides a convenient application process so that you can get the document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands – requirements
The first thing that you must do in order to get a New Zealand Visitor Visa is to put together a series of documents and information that are required for the online application process. You will need to provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands – the online form
To obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa you need to also fill in an application. The online form is short and simple, but if you need help, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
The application you need to go over is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one wants you to fill in the indicated fields with your personal information, travel details, and passport info. You must also select a processing time. It determines the timeframe in which your New Zealand visa is ready and its cost. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
Step number two wants you to provide your payment details as well as to review your form. Read your application carefully and make sure that all the information within it is 100%. You cannot make any corrections once your application reaches processing.
Step number three is all about supporting documents. iVisa will require you to upload the necessary documentation. After you are done, just click on the submit button and iVisa will send you the e-visa in the timeframe of your choice.
As you can see, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands with iVisa is incredibly convenient. The visa you receive maintains its validity for 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period of up to 9 months per entry.