As you may already know, the citizens of the Solomon Islands are eligible for an electronic visa when they travel to New Zealand, in which case you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can expedite the process. All you have to do is follow the instructions within this article.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Solomon Islands – requirements
The first step you need to take toward getting your New Zealand Visitor Visa involves making sure that you can provide everything that is asked of you. Here is a list of what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Solomon Islands – the application form
What is left for you to do after you ensure that you can fulfill all the requirements is to fill in an application form. It is an effortless task, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The application form designed by iVisa happens in three phases. Phase number one asks that you fill in the blanks with general information about yourself and your trip to New Zealand. It also asks that you make a decision concerning the processing time. Just remember that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
During the second phase, you need to insert the payment details and review your application. You must ensure that it does not contain any errors. Otherwise, the visa you receive will be invalid. The last phase requires you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You must upload them as instructed. Once you are done, just submit the form.
Needless to say, it is easy to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of the Solomon Islands when you use the services rendered by iVisa. Your e-visa has a period of validity of 18 months since the date of issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.